Enhypen added four cities in Asia extending its international tour, said agency Belift Lab on Tuesday.
The band will perform seven times in Taipei, Singapore, Macao and New Clark City, Philippines in January and February next year.
This extends its second tour “Fate” that began in Seoul in July and brought the seven members to Tokyo and Osaka in September before six cities in the US. The bandmates wrapped up the tour in Chicago in the US on Sunday.
Meanwhile, the band is bringing out its fifth EP “Orange Blood” on Nov. 17. As the album title suggests, it will be linked to the previous EP “Dark Blood” that hit Billboard 200 at No. 4 and sold over 1.1 million copies on the day of release six months ago.
Ateez marks 5th debut anniversary with reality show
- 강서구청장 12시 투표율 11.4%…직전 지선보다 2.9%p 낮아
- 인요한 “한동훈, 신선하고 합리적…총선 역할 결정된다면 좋은 일”
- NTCK to celebrate 100th Seoul performance of ‘The Orphan of Zhao’
- Prospects of Yoon's formal meeting with Xi uncertain: Yoon's office
- S. Korea logs current account surplus for 4th month in August
- YouTuber ‘iGoBart’ and his mission to explore all 467 neighborhoods of Seoul
- S. Korea issues navigation warning amid planned N.K. rocket launch
- [Herald Interview] Latvia hopes to boost economic, cultural ties with Korea